Well, so here’s what I’ve been working on lately, and it’s been a hard secret to keep. NoStockUI is a blog that is all about that esoteric layer of whoozits and whatzits that come between you, the player, and your on-screen persona. It’s the brainchild of Matt Low of World of Matticus fame, and is off to a great start with posts by yours truly, Matticus, Brajana of Mend Pet, Lilith, and Andrea of Altoholics ‘R’ Us.
The following posts are all waiting hot and ready for your viewing pleasure. Go have a look!
- 4 Popular Heads Up Displays
- Why Aesthetics are Important
- 6 Nifty Addons You Might Not Know About
- 37 FuBar Plugins You Can’t Live Without
- Where to Find Your New UI
- Killer Combinations: AuctionLite + Skillet + LilSparksWorks
- In Depth Analysis with Recount
Three of my fellow authors have introductory posts up on their own blogs as well. Have a look-see!
I’m very, very excited. Customizing my interface is a huge passtime of mine, and something I have a lot of interest in. It’s also going to be a great place to work on my writing skills, and a good excuse to try out that one addon I can’t find the time for.