State of the UI: October 26th, 2008
I got this idea from another blog, but I’m still tracking down the link for him/her.
Now, along the top we have a series of LibDataBroker displays for various things:
From left-to-right, top-to-bottom:
- picoFPS – Framerate (wow, that’s awful for my system)
- pStats – Memory Usage
- Broker_Sysmon: latency (ping)
- Attrition – durability with auto-repair
- Bagsy – available bag space
- ClosetGnome set
- Traveller’s Reference: zone/sub-zone with level range, tooltip shows appropriate zones and instances
- picoGuild (invisible)
- nQuestLog (completed/active/total)
- Broker_Factions – reputation (needs to be widened)
Some quick launchers for:
- FireExit – Logout/Exit
- BankStack (sort and stack my inventory)
- Opticon – game/addon options windows
- Ampere – addon control panel
Here we have Tekkub’s Cork, a “reminder framework” that works much like SmartBuff, but also includes things like tracking, weapon buffs, shapeshifts, etc.
My unitframes, courtesy of oUF and P3lim’s oUF layout. Right-hand side of each unitframe shows total/deficit health, left-hand shows mana, name, level, and buffs/debuffs are alongside. ToT shows above target frame. Screenshots of party- and raid-frames are coming at a later date.
This shows the simple retexturing I’m using for more attractive nameplates. I have nameplate castbars turned on.
Here we have:
- Tourguide in the top right – an interactive leveling guide made by Tekkub
- AutoBar on top – automatically build an actionbar of all your consumables, tradeskills, quest items, etc.
- MakeRocketGoNow – a pop-up menu of icons for lots of other mods that have seldom-used configuration tools as LDB launchers
- I’m also using PhanxChat for my chat mod, along with a standalone mod for using /tt to send a whisper to my target
- tekKompare and RatingsBuster
In: AddOns · Tagged with: AddOns, interface, ldb, state of the ui, tekkub